Having no idea what to title my blog, I chose to temporarily use my own name. There is much to describe the person that sits behind that name, but no one description filled my heart with assurance of who I am. I've thought about what is important to me, what my purpose is. Finally, my mind took me to my favorite scripture about the woman and her alabaster box. (Matt 26:7)

Having said that, I neither think of myself as always self-giving or so much as good. What I have come to realize is that I want to be the alabaster box used for a purpose, filled with precious oil that overflows unto a world of hurting people. May I be a vessel of submission storing precious words for whom I serve.

Jennifer Knapp sings in her song, "From glass alabaster, she pours out the depth of her soul."

Comments

Popular Posts